Energy Saving and Efficiency Tips
Making your home more energy efficient can help to reduce high energy bills, improve comfort and help to protect the environment. Improving energy efficiency is also an important first step for homeowners interested in green remodeling. These tips from ENERGY STAR can guide you in making your home more efficient — whether you do-it-yourself or hire a qualified professional.
New! Holiday and Winter efficiency tips
- Don’t Invite Old Man Winter into Your Home!
- Find Holiday Energy Savings in the Kitchen
- Energy Saving Tip: LED vs. CFL
- Weatherize your home and use less energy
- Heat and Cool Your Home Efficiently
- Operate your appliances when energy demand is low
- Look for the ENERGY STAR®!
- Conserving (hot) water is EnergyWise
- Reduce “Phantom” Energy Loss