Current News > Most Recent Board Meeting Agenda
Regular Board of Directors Meeting
##See Note at Bottom of Page
Tuesday July 28, 2020
1:00 pm – Main Office Location
Northeast Power General Office
1410 West Seventh Street, Wayne, NE
01. Call to order and roll call.
02. Public comment period. Public comment during this period is for items not on the agenda.
A. Landowner issue along the Ponca to Willis transmission line route.
03. Consider minutes of the June 30, 2020 regular Board meeting.*
04. Consider minutes of the July 13, 2020 special Board meeting.*
05. Consider expense reports for June 2020.*
06. Consider June 2020 Financial Statements.*
07. Old Business
08. New Business:
A. Discuss Covid-19 and how it has impacted the District.
B. Review of Board Code of Conduct.
C. Discuss the route of the transmission line upgrade.
D. Discussion of possible Board tour of the District.
E. Safety update.
09. Executive Session to discuss matters related to power supply, personnel, and legal issues.
A. Discussion of engaging OPPD to perform services being performed by ACES.
10. Management reports.
C. General Manager
11. Board member reports.
The next regular meeting of the Northeast Nebraska PPD Board of Directors is scheduled on Tuesday,
August 25, 2020 at 1:00 pm at the General Office, 1410 West Seventh Street, Wayne, NE
Northeast Board Meetings are conducted in accordance with the State of Nebraska’s Open Meetings Act. A copy of the entire legislation is available for public inspection in the lobby.
The Board may take final action on any item marked with an asterisk (*)## The Board of Directors will hold this meeting at 1410 West Seventh Street, Wayne, Nebraska. Copies of this agenda and all materials for the meeting will be available for the public and the media. The public and media may attend the meeting in the Lobby of the Office. Restroom facilities will not be available for the public. To ensure social distancing, the Directors will be isolated in the training room. The Directors will be visible to each other and the public. The public can participate from the lobby of the office via the intercom system.