Current News > Most Recent Board Meeting Agenda
Regular Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday February 18, 2020
1:00 pm – Board Room
Northeast Power General Office
1410 West Seventh Street
01. Call to order and roll call.
02. Review and approve minutes of the January 21, 2020 regular Board meeting.
03. Public comment period
04. Approve expense reports for January 2020.
05. Approve December 2019 Financial Statements.
06. Old Business
07. New Business:
A. Resolution 2020-02-01 to approve Engineering Firm for the Ponca Sub to Willis Sub 69 KV Transmission Line.
B. Resolution 2020-02-02 to approve repairing concrete foundation at Sub 3.
C. Discussion about the status of the Strategic Plan.
D. Discussion of Board Governance – Transparency
E. Discussion about District Two Director candidates.
F. Safety update
08. Management reports
C. General Manager
09. Executive session to discuss matters related to personnel and legal issues
10. Board member reports
The next regular meeting of the Northeast Nebraska PPD Board of Directors is scheduled on Tuesday,
March 24, 2020 at 1:00 pm at the General Office, 1410 West Seventh Street, Wayne, NE
Northeast Board Meetings are conducted in accordance with the State of Nebraska’s Open Meetings Act. A copy of the entire legislation is available for public inspection in the meeting room.