Current News > Most Recent Board Meeting Agenda
Regular Board of Directors Meeting
##See Note at Bottom of Page
Tuesday March 24, 2020
1:00 pm – Main Office Location
Northeast Power General Office
1410 West Seventh Street
01. Call to order and roll call.
02. Public comment period. Public comment during this period is for items not on the agenda.
03. Consider amended minutes of the January 21, 2020 regular Board meeting.*
04. Consider minutes of the February 18, 2020 regular Board meeting.*
05. Consider Resolution 2020-03-01 to ratify actions taken at the February 18, 2020 Board meeting except General Manager compensation package.*
06. Executive session to discuss matters related to personnel and legal issues.
A. Discussion on Board voting and open meeting law guidelines and other personnel issues.
07. Consider General Manager bonus and compensation package.*
08. Consider expense reports for February 2020.*
09. Consider January 2020 Financial Statements.*
10. Old Business
11. New Business:
A. Resolution 2020-03-02 to consider appointing Mr. Ron Stech as a Board member.*
B. Mr. Ron Stech’s Oath of Office (if item 11-A is approved).
C. Consider emergency credit relief.*
D. Discuss Covid-19 and how it has impacted the District.*
E. Safety update.
12. Management reports.
C. General Manager
13. Board member reports.
The next regular meeting of the Northeast Nebraska PPD Board of Directors is scheduled on Tuesday,
April 28, 2020 at 6:30 pm at the General Office, 1410 West Seventh Street, Wayne, NE
Northeast Board Meetings are conducted in accordance with the State of Nebraska’s Open Meetings Act. A copy of the entire legislation is available for public inspection in the lobby.
The Board may take final action on any item marked with an asterisk (*)
The Board of Directors will hold this meeting at 1410 West
Seventh Street, Wayne, Nebraska. Copies of this agenda and all materials
for the meeting will be available for the public and the media.
The public and media may attend the meeting in the Lobby of the
Office. Restroom facilities will not be available for the public. To
ensure social distancing, the Directors will remain in their vehicles in
the parking lot and participate using cell phones as an intercom system.
The Directors will be visible to each other and the public. The public
can participate from the lobby of the office via the same intercom