Current News > Most Recent Board Meeting Agenda
Regular Board of Directors Meeting
##See Note at Bottom of Page
Tuesday May 19, 2020
4:30 pm – Main Office Location
Northeast Power General Office
1410 West Seventh Street, Wayne, NE
01. Call to order and roll call.
02. Public comment period. Public comment during this period is for items not on the agenda.
03. Consider minutes of the March 24, 2020 regular Board meeting.*
04. Consider minutes of the April 21, 2020 regular Board meeting.*
05. Consider expense reports for April 2020.*
06. Consider April 2020 Financial Statements.*
07. Old Business
08. New Business:
A. Consider Resolution 2020-05-01 to approve Siouxland Ethanol Contract Rate *
B. Discuss Covid-19 and how it has impacted the District.
C. Consider Resolution 2020-05-02 to extend the emergency credit relief provided
by Resolution 2020-03-03.*
D. Review of Board Policy 01-04 Conflict of Interest Policy for Board of Directors.
E. Consider Resolution 2020-05-04 to elect a Vice-President for the Board of Directors*
F. Consider Resolution 2020-05-05 to contribute ½ of the Board’s May per-diem to a fund for the purpose of assisting customers impacted by the Covid-19 virus.*
G. Safety update.
09. Executive Session to discuss matters related to power supply, personnel, and legal issues.
10. Consider Resolution 2020-05-03 to engage a consultant to evaluate a new power purchase agreement related to the Haystack Wind Project.*
11. Management reports.
C. General Manager
12. Board member reports.
The next regular meeting of the Northeast Nebraska PPD Board of Directors is scheduled on Tuesday,
June 30, 2020 at 1:00 pm at the General Office, 1410 West Seventh Street, Wayne, NE
Northeast Board Meetings are conducted in accordance with the State of Nebraska’s Open Meetings Act. A copy of the entire legislation is available for public inspection in the lobby.
The Board may take final action on any item marked with an asterisk (*)
## The Board of Directors will hold this meeting at 1410 West Seventh Street, Wayne, Nebraska. Copies of this agenda and all materials for the meeting will be available for the public and the media. The public and media may attend the meeting in the Lobby of the Office. Restroom facilities will not be available for the public. To ensure social distancing, the Directors will remain in their vehicles in the parking lot and participate using cell phones as an intercom system. The Directors will be visible to each other and the public. The public can participate from the lobby of the office via the same intercom system.