Current News > Most Recent Board Meeting Agenda
Regular Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday January 21, 2020
1:00 pm – Board Room
Northeast Power General Office
1410 West Seventh Street
01. Call to order and roll call.
02. Review and approve minutes of the December 17, 2019 regular Board meeting.
03. Public comment period
04. Executive session to discuss matters related to legal issues.
05. Approve expense reports for December 2019.
06. Approve November 2019 Financial Statements.
07. Old Business
08. New Business:
A. Resolution 2020-01-01 to approve the WPS, LP-2, LP-3 and Wind Farm Delivery from High Voltage Transmission Facilities rate schedules.
B. Resolution 2020-01-02 to modify Policy 08-05 Use of Company Credit Cards.
C. Resolution 2020-01-03 to approve Policy 10-23 Crisis Leave Vacation Donation Policy.
D. Resolution 2020-01-04 to modify Policy 10-03 Employee Vacation Time.
E. Discussion of Board Governance – Commitment to Zero Contacts
F. Discussion about potential district two Director candidates.
G. Safety update
09. Management reports
C. General Manager
10. Board member reports
11. Executive session to discuss matters related to personnel issues.
The next regular meeting of the Northeast Nebraska PPD Board of Directors is scheduled on Tuesday,
February 25, 2020 at 1:00 pm at the General Office, 1410 West Seventh Street, Wayne, NE
Northeast Board Meetings are conducted in accordance with the State of Nebraska’s Open Meetings Act. A copy of the entire legislation is available for public inspection in the meeting room.