Current News > Most Recent Board Meeting Agenda
Regular Board of Directors Meeting
## See Note at Bottom of Page
Tuesday July 27, 2021
12:00 pm – Main Office Location
Northeast Power General Office
1410 West Seventh Street, Wayne, NE
- Call to order and roll call.
- Public comment period. Public comment during this period is for items not on the agenda.
- Consider minutes of the June 29, 2021 Board meeting.*
- Consider minutes of the July 2, 2021 Special Board meeting. *
- Consider expense reports for June 2021. *
- Consider June 2021 Financial Statements. *
- Consider Resolution 2021-07-01 to approve the 2020 Financial audit after presentation by the Board’s financial auditor, Eide Bailly.*
- Consider Resolution 2021-07-02 to amend Policy 10-03 for a math error.*
- Discuss new Policy 11-36 Right-of-Way Vegetation Management.
- Discuss the agenda for the July 28 system tour.
- Safety update.
- Executive Session to discuss matters related to personnel and potential litigation.
- Consider Resolution 2021-07-03 to authorize Management to engage legal counsel.*
- General Manager
- Board member reports.
- Adjournment. *
The next regular meeting of the Northeast Nebraska PPD Board of Directors is scheduled for Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 1:00 pm at the General Office, 1410 West Seventh Street, Wayne, NE
Northeast Board Meetings are conducted in accordance with the State of Nebraska’s Open Meetings Act. A copy of the entire legislation is available for public inspection in the lobby. The Board may take final action on any item marked with an asterisk (*)
## The Board of Directors will hold this meeting at 1410 West Seventh Street, Wayne, Nebraska. Copies of this agenda and all materials for the meeting will be available for the public and the media. The public and media may attend the meeting in the Lobby of the Office. Restroom facilities will not be available for the public. To ensure social distancing, the Directors will be isolated in the Boardroom. The Directors will be visible to each other and the public. The public can participate from the lobby of the office via the intercom system. Board Meeting Dates and Minutes of previous Board Meetings may be viewed at www.northeastpow.com