Current News > Most Recent Board Meeting Agenda
Regular Board of Directors Meeting
##See Note at Bottom of Page
Tuesday December 15, 2020
1:00 pm – Main Office Location
Northeast Power General Office
1410 West Seventh Street, Wayne, NE
01. Call to order and roll call.
02. Public comment period. Public comment during this period is for items not on the agenda.
03. Consider minutes of the November 17, 2020 regular Board meeting. *
04. Consider expense reports for November 2020. *
05. Consider October 2020 Financial Statements. *
06. Old Business
A. Discuss the route of the Ponca area transmission line upgrade.
07. New Business:
A. Consider Resolution 2020-12-01 to approve the Ponca area transmission route. *
B. Consider Resolution 2020-12-02 to approve engaging independent audit firm. *
C. Discussion of NREA Magazine and Director duties moving forward.
D. Discuss Covid-19 and how it has impacted the District.
E. Consider Resolution 2020-12-03 to approve 2021 Board meeting dates and times. *
F. Consider Resolution 2020-12-04 to approve writing off uncollectable accounts for 2020. *
G. Discussion of Safety Program with NRECA safety advisor.
H. Discussion of Cost-of-Service Study.
I. Discussion of Revenue Adjustment Factor.
J. Discussion of Power Cost Recovery Factor.
K. Discussion of potential rate reduction.
L. Consider Resolution 2020-12-05 to approve 2021 budget. *
M. Consider Resolution 2020-12-06 to approve Revenue Adjustment Factor. *
N. Consider Resolution 2020-12-07 to approve rate reduction. *
O. Safety update.
08. Executive Session to discuss matters related to power supply, personnel, and legal issues.
A. Discussion of power purchase agreement.
B. Discussion of capacity purchase agreement.
09. Consider Resolution 2020-12-08 to engage a consultant to negotiate a power purchase agreement. *
10. Consider Resolution 2020-12-09 to approve capacity purchase agreement. *
11. Management reports.
C. General Manager
12. Board member reports.
13. Consider Resolution 2020-12-10 to recognize Director Kneifl’s service to the Board. *
14. Adjournment. *
The next regular meeting of the Northeast Nebraska PPD Board of Directors is scheduled on Tuesday,
January 26, 2021 at 1:00 pm at the General Office, 1410 West Seventh Street, Wayne, NE
Northeast Board Meetings are conducted in accordance with the State of Nebraska’s Open Meetings Act. A copy of the entire legislation is available for public inspection in the lobby.
The Board may take final action on any item marked with an asterisk (*)## The Board of Directors will hold this meeting at 1410 West Seventh Street, Wayne, Nebraska. Copies of this agenda and all materials for the meeting will be available for the public and the media. The public and media may attend the meeting in the Lobby of the Office. Restroom facilities will not be available for the public. To ensure social distancing, the Directors will be isolated in the training room. The Directors will be visible to each other and the public. The public can participate from the lobby of the office via the intercom system